Search Blog

Loading

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Hi, my name is Mick Morey, I have been working in the IT sector for the last 15 years and have spent the last 7 working in the Software Testing industry. I am the Managing Director for Transition Consulting India PVT Limited (TCL India). This business is being operated by myself and Grant Obermaier and between us we bring a wealth of knowledge in the offshore arena. Over the last year Grant Obermaier and I have been working on creating a flow of business into Transition Consulting Limited in the UK, through a project called Nirvana. The success of this project now enables the formal creation of a sister business in India.

I will look to update the blog on a monthly basis and let all of the readers know what is going on and how we are progressing. This is an exciting journey and time in our lives and I look forward to sharing more of this with you. If you have any questions or would like to know more about the services we offer, please e-mail me at Mick.Morey@TransitionConsulting.co.uk.

1 comment:

Hi, we would like to hear your feedback.