Search Blog

Loading

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Hi, my name is Grant Obermaier and I am working with Mick on the creation of TCL India. I have been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, the last 6 of which have been in the software testing industry. Mick and I have been working together throughout the last 6 years and we are bringing two sides of the equation together, myself from a customer perspective and Mick from that of a supplier. I have managed teams of over 150 test resources delivering a vast array of projects from a testing perspective.
Over the course of the last year, under the banner of Project Nirvana, we have successfully delivered onshore and offshore programmes. Our offshore efforts have resulted in client commendations and repeat work.
I have seen offshore work to great effect over the last few years, delivering massive benefits to the client. In a time where it is hard to find the right resources for testing, India is delivering vast numbers into the workplace and we will be capitalising on this going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, we would like to hear your feedback.